For more great betting and fantasy knowledge, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Chances for dolphins against the saints
Over / under knowledge
- Miami games this season have gone over 37.5 points eight out of 14 times.
- New Orleans games have gone over 37.5 points in 10 of 14 chances this season.
- The combined average of points per game of the two teams, 42.8, is 5.3 points above / below Monday.
- Over / under this race is 5.2 points below 42.7 that these two teams combine to surrender for play in 2021.
- The Dolphins games this season have a total average of 44.8 points, a number 7.3 points higher than above / below Monday.
- The average total of 44.4 PPG in Saints games this season is 6.9 points more than / below this game.
Dolphin statistics and trends
- Miami is 8-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Dolphins have a 3-2 record against the spread in their five games when favored by 2.5 points or more so far this season.
- Miami’s games this year have finally passed at 42.9% of his chances (six times in 14 games with a total of points).
- Dolphins score 20.4 points per game, the same number the Saints allow.
- When Miami scores more than 20.4 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Dolphins collect 22.2 meters less per game (314.7) than the Saints allow for each walk (336.9).
- Miami is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team comes out above 336.9 yards.
- This year, the Dolphins have turned the ball 23 times, four more than the Saints (19).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, money line and total for the Miami match with the Saints.
Statistics and trends of saints
- New Orleans has seven wins against the spread in 14 games this season.
- The Saints are 5-3 ATS when they lose 2.5 points or more this year.
- New Orleans games this season have gone through six of 14 total points (42.9%).
- This year the Saints amassed just 0.1 points more per game (22.4) than the Dolphins surrender (22.3).
- When New Orleans scores more than 22.3 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Saints amass 311.7 yards per game, 37.4 yards less than the 349.1 yards allowed by the Dolphins.
- New Orleans is 3-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall when the team accumulates more than 349.1 yards.
- The Saints have turned the ball 16 times, five times less than the forced overturned dolphins (21).
House and street views
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread, and is 2-4 overall, at home this season.
- At home, as losers by 2.5 points or more, the Saints are ATS winless (0-2).
- In three of the six home games this year, New Orleans has surpassed the total.
- The Saints’ home games this season averaged 45.7 points, 8.2 more than the above / below of this game (37.5).
- Miami is 2-4 overall, and 3-3 against the spread, away from home.
- The Dolphins are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as favorites with 2.5 points or more on the road.
- Miami has scored more than twice in six games abroad this year.
- The games outside the Dolphins this season have an average of 46.1 points, 8.6 more than above / below this race (37.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.